lunedì 24 dicembre 2012
Massimo Carnevale
Dylan Dog e Mater Morbi di Massimo Carnevale.
Don Zauker.
Dago: le copertine di Lanciostory.
Why so serious? Omaggio a Heath Ledger.
Il John Doe perduto di Massimo Carnevale.
Arthur King.
L'ultimo terrestre: la versione di Massimo Carnevale.
Conan.
Terminator.
Massimo Carnevale e il cinema.
Un'altra Mater Morbi.
Old Groucho.
Dylan Dog di Massimo Carnevale.
Ozymandias di Massimo Carnevale.
Labels:
autori italiani,
Bonelli,
copertine,
editori italiani,
editori USA,
riviste
post<li>
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)


This was a truly informative and well-written post, and I really enjoyed reading the valuable insights you shared. The content is engaging, easy to understand, and provides useful information that readers from all backgrounds can appreciate. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across Dissertation Writing Services as a helpful option for students seeking reliable academic guidance and research support. Thank you for sharing such excellent content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!
RispondiElimina